Water Information Conversion
Wide ranging hard copy hydrogeological information from priority irrigation areas will be digitally captured and made available online to private sector investors and growers, vastly reducing the need for expensive water investigations in areas where comprehensive data already exists.
Other benefits of having extensive water information available include:
- Streamlining processes and fewer delays collecting data
- Less invasive on the land, with a reduced need to drill new bores
- Reduction in lengthy monitoring periods and analysis
- Reduction in development costs
- Better planning for the design of road, rail and pipeline infrastructure